Hobowars Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoburbia Day 19

Go down

Hoburbia Day 19 Empty Hoburbia Day 19

Post by thirdleg Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:59 pm

First, thanks for the guides, they've been a tremendous help.

Hoburbia Day 19 could use some updating/editing though. As you start the day it says:
You could walk inside the Factory now but there is nothing for you to find so go explore the Hoburbs a little.
And it is entirely unclear exactly how to go about doing the next part. Sure, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you need empty kegs from exploring, then filling them, but still...
Maybe a little hint on day 1 that you should start saving all your empty kegs? I pawned all mine & now I'm kinda screwed - can you just fight your way through all of them and still complete the mission Question

Oh and since I just remembered, on Adventures 3 - Day 9, it might be a good idea to suggest starting that mission totally sober, since you'll be doing alot of drinking.

thirdleg

Back to top Go down

Hoburbia Day 19 Empty Re: Hoburbia Day 19

Post by Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 pm

good point on the 3rd adventures but you really don't need the kegs in the hoburbs. you can just fight your way through

Admin
Admin

https://kindom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranluka Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 am

still, the information would be useful. Maybe a short list of things to "save" on Day one.

Ranluka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down