Hobowars Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK STRATEGY!!!!

2 posters

Go down

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK STRATEGY!!!! Empty ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK STRATEGY!!!!

Post by famousraen Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 am

FINAL UPDATE FINAL UPDATE FINAL UPDATE FINAL UPDATE FINAL UPDATE FINAL UPDATE

Well this is what I currently have what the = sign means is what he will most likely put and what I have seen the RPSLS guy put and by making several observations I hope this helps! I will continue working on this strategy because I have started only recently here it is: (ignore the commas if they do not have yet another thing after them I am still observing and I may later on update and put notes on what RPSLS guy will usually make hands out of and btw if you haven't noticed the ghoul or whatever is undefeated.)

You stare the bald hobo straight in the eyes as you steel yourself mentally. You notice the bald guy crossing his eyes a little bit... = Spock

You nod your head and the bald hobo sticks his fist in his palm. = Lizard, paper, scissors, Spock, rock (mostly paper and lizard so don’t worry. spock and scissors will most likely happen when he uses this same exact movement twice on you at the same time so be aware. on the 3rd time he uses this exact movement again it will be back to the most likely of lizard and paper so just use scissors.)

You nod your head and the bald hobo sticks his fist in his palm. You notice the bald guy tucking his thumb inside his fist... = paper, lizard, Spock (mostly paper and lizard so don’t worry)

You nod your head and the bald hobo sticks his fist in his palm. You notice the bald guy sticking out his tongue slightly... = lizard, Spock, rock, scissors

You nod your head and the bald hobo sticks his fist in his palm. You notice the bald guy's ear wiggles a little bit... = Spock, rock (I have only seen rock once and that was after he used this one twice on me at the same time so be aware of things that change like this.)

You nod your head and the bald hobo sticks his fist in his palm. You notice the bald guy planting both his feet firmly on the ground... = rock, scissors (hardly ever), lizard (only seen once so don’t count on it being lizard),

You nod your head and the bald hobo sticks his fist in his palm. You notice the bald guy crossing his eyes a little bit... = rock, paper, Spock, lizard,

You stare the bald hobo straight in the eyes as you steel yourself mentally. = paper,

Note: I believe the goatse thing that eats your soul in RSPLS only happens after a certain amount of losses or random I am not one hundred percent sure about my analysis. and if you are around 1800$ on each bet Goatse will pop out A LOT!

-Submitted by Famous Ræn All Sick

finally i have finished i hope this helps reach everybody's goal to 2500$ for the night watch in exploring the hubz anyways you only need a total of 2500$ wasted or 1500$ because i never reached 2500$ but i recognize the RSPLS handshake for the gang hope this helps!

Last edited by famousraen on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : final update)

famousraen

Back to top Go down

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK STRATEGY!!!! Empty Re: ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK STRATEGY!!!!

Post by famousraen Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:40 pm

if anybody has any corrections or other valuable information about RSPLS please do post.

famousraen

Back to top Go down

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK STRATEGY!!!! Empty What i think

Post by Zish Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Ears: He's likely, though not guaranteed to pull spock, so I suggest lizard.
Eyes: I pull rock, but it seems about 50-50 chance of losing.
Ground: Ground appears rather random. I usually go spock.
Tongue: Tongue is the money earner. Most of the time tongue is lizard. I suggest rock.
Thumb: Thumb usually comes up paper or scissors for me. I pull Lizard.
Nothing: Obviously this is completely random. I usually pull spock, but anything is fine.

Zish

Back to top Go down

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK STRATEGY!!!! Empty Re: ROCK PAPER SCISSORS LIZARD SPOCK STRATEGY!!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum