Hobowars Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which rat is the best one?

3 posters

Go down

Which rat is the best one? Empty Which rat is the best one?

Post by Hobopeace Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:00 pm

I just bought a cage but i dont know which rat should i go after

hope you can help me BTW someone knows wich is the usage for the poison rat? Question

Hobopeace

Back to top Go down

Which rat is the best one? Empty Re: Which rat is the best one?

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:55 pm

rat poison can be used to lure special rats but imo you only need a piece of bread that you can get at the walmart and then go to Second City and catch yourself a Winged Rat. they have a pretty good lifespan and they have a lot of energy which is good for training them if you are not online 24/7. so I'd have to say winged rat is the best but space rat is better if you should happen to play 24/7. how to catch it is on the ingame rat board.

Admin
Admin

https://kindom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by famousraen Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:08 pm

the space rat is in the sewer number 4 you know that part at the bottom if you have the map where its like 3 black blocks and in the middle is one white block where you can stand on go there and YOU HAVE TO HAVE A MIRROR THINGY you use it there automatically and its all by chance it took me like 8 times regetting the mirror and trying to get the space rat for some people its 1 try but its all chance

famousraen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum